Vertical molding column
Mechanization and automation of the forming process
The uniformity of the received heads by weight
Different formats of cheese on the same machine
equipment for your technical requirements
Advantages of a molding column
Vertical molding column is used in the production of hard and semi-hard cheeses. The function of the column is the preliminary pressing of the curd and its distribution into moulds. The equipment allows mechanizing and automating the process of the forming. The resulting cheese heads are the same in mass.
The machine is universal; it is suitable for filling all variants of plastic moulds (round, square, rectangular, cylindrical, etc.). The quality of the cheese improves due to the precise adjustment of the moisture content of the curd. This ensures high accuracy of maintaining the required mass and moisture of the cheese.
With the introduction of the column, the productivity of the filling section of the cheese moulds is increased, saving time and space for changing formats.
The forming machine filler consists of 3 main independent modules:
1. The top curd distribution device includes filtration and mixing mechanisms to remove whey.
2. An intermediate module or cassette adapted to each type of product includes micro-perforated tubular columns of exclusive design with independent levels that provide whey removal and pre-pressing.
3. The lower module consists of an easily disassembled forming telescopic device with height adjustment. It includes a set of knives for precise cutting of curd mass
Machines consist of 2-6 vertical columns (depending on the volume of production).
You can choose between manual and automatic control systems:
1) Eco-version: the plastic moulds for the dosing device are put manually by the operator.
2) Automatic version: moulds are put under the dosing device by a conveyor.
Features of the molding column
The operation of the machine is simple and convenient. The main folding case allows easy changing matrixes, reducing time for service and providing full safety for employees. Independent manual control panel and automatic control system based on programmable logic controllers provide easy machine control. The control panel is made of plastic, resistant to humidity.
The column is equipped with a built-in washing system, a fault detector and a unit counter.
Made of stainless steel, contain electrical and pneumatic components from leading manufacturers.
The equipment meets all EU standards
Capacity is calculated every 12-18 seconds. At a time interval of 1 hour.
An additional set of matrix blanks for quick reorientation is possible.